KPOP

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

LET'S KPOP 1

The reason that i opened this blog ---- KPOP ! I am thinking of this section, "LETS KPOP". In this sections, i will give you guys some song advices , i will write my favourite songs later sometimes too ; but let's start with this recommendation page . Hope i can make you guys find new songs that you haven't heard , and i hope that i can get a lot advises from you too. Waiting for your comments !

♥BTS♥
(Omo writing their name just give me goosebumps - i am in love with these boys really .............. sorry for dots , i was thinking of my bias in bts for a while and i blanked out :D )
   Recently i found out that BTS sang two songs of Shinwha (*an old legendary Kpop group, still keep on with Kpop ). Anyway the names of songs : "Perfect man" and "This love". After my first listening , i was in love with these two songs. I know the main reason is that BTS singing them, but i am telling you songs are really great too. I wrote links for songs in Youtube below. ( still dont know how to put on the videos here mianee ). ENJOY LISTENING and tell me your opinions. ♥


THIS LOVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHP6d-nGA14  

And if you want to listen to Shinhwa versions (real versions though :D) here they are : 

Perfect Man : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7v9q2zMpI
This Love : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJ4hZBQ5XI

( MVs looked so old so i tried to link live versions of them, hope you like it ^^)

                   I know it is Jimin focused on ☻♥

No comments:

Post a Comment