KPOP

Monday, April 11, 2016

AFTER A LITTLE BREAK !

   Hello everyone! I missed you all, i have been waiting to write here, but i had lots of exams and couldn't find much time. Sorry for my lackness :( Anyway, after the exams , i had fun with my friends, i should say i overdosed too hahah :D I did somethings that i shouldn't , but i wasn't conscious of my behaviours. I hope , i won't regret them later T-T ... ENOUGH for me talking about myself, i couldn't control myself when i start talking , and i love talking with you guys, hope you enjoy it too. ♥


   Here i am, and i will tell you an upcoming drama i've been waiting excitedly. HEREEEEE ITS NAME....... DDANDARA!!!!! It sounds like a magical word, doesn't it? The real name is Entertainer. And one of my favorite actors is in it , let's make a guess. You will remember him, from Kill me Heal me. Of course it is Ji Sung ♥ My lovely and appealing Ji Sung. And he shares the role with Hyeri from Girl's Day. Maybe you watched her in Reply 1988 series. I love her , she is so charming and lively, i always listens to Girl's Day and her acting was a real success.
                                         

  The drama airs on April 20. There is a week left but there aren't many spoilers or speculations about the drama, i just know the main plot , not the details either. This drama is about the story of the people who are gathering to form a music band. Shin Suk Ho worked for the biggest entertainment company as a director, but now he is the CEO of a new and tiny entertainment company. He gathers people to form a band.Through various incidents, Shin Suk Ho becomes a real and successful manager.

Main Cast :  
Hyeri as Jung Geu Rin
Ji Sung as Shin Suk Ho

Kang Min Hyuk as Jo Ha Neul
Chae Jung Ahn as Yeo Min Joo
------ I have high expectations for this drama. And most of you know that there is ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT FOR DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN !!!!!!!! :( I WANT TO CRY, I DONT WANT IT TO END ! Anyway i am really happy that drama got lots of attention and it become one of the most popular kdrama in the recent years. I am so happy for the cast , they made great work and i really loved the chemistry between all the couples....Then let's finish here with some photos of them too ,especially with MY PRETTY JOONG KI ♥♥♥ TAKE CARE ALL ...

                            
                            
 


No comments:

Post a Comment